• To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Sous / Head Chef.
• To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
• To assist with stock taking when required.
• To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
• To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
• To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
• To be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
• To treat members of the team at location as you would expect to be treated.
• To demonstrate and instruct Commis Chefs in food preparation and cooking skills as directed by the Sous / Head Chef