KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Assessor – Management / Customer Service / Admin
Location: Candidates must be flexible with travel throughout Hampshire, West Sussex, Dorset and Wiltshire
Salary: £26,000 (Pro Rata)
Type: Part-Time, Permanent (3 days per week)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + more
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in Management (up to level 5), Customer Service and Business Administration levels 2/3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through Functional Skills – Maths, English & IT up to level 2.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor Award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Hold, or willing to work towards a recognised Level 3 teaching qualification: Award in Education and Training, PTLLS or above / equivalent.
- Must hold relevant experience within Management in order to deliver Level 5 (Customer Service and Admin competency is also desirable).
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in the above vocational areas, including Functional Skills (Maths, English and IT).
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.