Datawarehouse Developer in Test -DWH / OBIEE / OWB or ODI / ADW - 19995
Andover - Hampshire
3-6 Month Rolling Contract
400-450 /day (DOE / Neg.)
SC cleared - Hold current Security Cleared
Oracle Datawarehouse Tester needed with Development experience for a 3-6 Month Rolling Contract based in Andover. Candidate should have testing skills along with Data Warehouse OBIEE development experience
Candidates must have SC Security Clearance & Start ASAP in July 2019.
Primary skills, experience and responsibilities will include…
- Carry out Unit Testing as required.
- Carry out Integration Testing as required.
- In depth Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL & Database Design & Partitioning.
- Performance Tuning.
- ETL Tools - Oracle Warehouse Builder - OWB and/or Oracle Data Integrator ODI.
- Familiarity of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) for creation of RPD, Dashboards & Answers.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Virtual Private Database.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate is required to assist in the management of the ADW (Autonomous Datawarehouse) and the structure and availability of the data held within it.
- Conduct peer testing and ADW (Autonomous Datawarehouse) Performance analysis and monitoring, as directed by the Senior Developer, SO1 ADAT or the ADW Service Managers.
- Manage and prioritise workloads to deliver at agreed milestones.
- Create dashboards and reports using OBIEE and other tools as required.
- Ensure that governance is adhered to throughout with regards to IAS and MOD Standards and Security Policies.
- Act as the point of contact for technical questions relating to the ADW and liaise with product owners and their customers to facilitate new change requests and gather user requirements.
- Create documentation required by IAS such as release notes and Interface Control Documents.
- Provide 3rd line support for all ADW functions & provide early life support for new releases and a Flexible Analytics Capability.
- Implement Changes and resolve/escalate Incidents as they occur using KANBAN and a DevOps/Agile methodology.
- DevOps processes.
- Data Management and Data Quality analysis.
- Working within an Agile Methodology.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have. We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.