Head of Software Development - B2B Ecommerce, LAMP, PHP, iOS
We are looking for a Head of Software Development to join an award winning SME Tech specialist based in Romsey, Hampshire. For over 30 years this independent tech specialist have been developing B2B ecommerce solutions for many household retail brands.
With a progressive and forward thinking mindset they are seeking to drive their product and teams in to the future of cloud services and stay ahead of the curve in both technology and innovation.
To achieve this we are seeking a talented technologist, manager and strategist to join an ambitious management team with high ambitions.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Technology thought leader, strategist and purveyor of quality and best practice.
* Contributing within a dynamic technology landscape which includes; PHP, iOS, and AWS.
* Driving business strategy and direction as part of an engaging senior management team.
* Identify best fit development technologies, processes, data solutions and third-party products.
* Drive employee engagement, productivity and a continuous development culture.
* Drive forward new development projects to delivery within agreed timescales.
* Organise, motivate, develop, and as necessary, recruit the software development team members.
* Identify emerging technologies that can benefit the business and attract new customers.
* Employ appropriate tools for automated deployment and testing.
* Embrace business wide teams and people and drive a common collaborative goal.
Skills & experience
* A technical appreciation and previous development history with a range of technology which might include:
* Experience working with SME (Small to Medium Sized) Technology businesses
* Combined business, software development management, team leadership, and technology experience
* Extensive people management experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact in a small company environment. The role will be broad, varied with a range of challenges and opportunities that requires a committed and engaging individual with a long term mindset.
The average tenure within this organisation at all levels is well over 5 years, we are looking for people with a similar long term mindset who want to make a real impact and mature with the business.
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
* Healthcare & travel insurance
* Annual bonus based on business performance
* Pension - 4% employer, 5% employee
* Flexible working
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and/or professional profile .
Or contact me directly - Tom Rayner, Spectrum IT Recruitment, for more information. You will find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.