Work with us at one of our client’s newest luxury student accommodation sites! If you have excellent rapport building skills and have an interest in working in a client facing role this could be just the opportunity for you!
Based very close to the centre of Portsmouth, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-moving industry.
This will be a 13 Month Fixed Term Contract
The working hours will be: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
It will involve the following duties:
* Ensure that all visitors and residents receive a warm, friendly and informative welcome
* Along with the Manager, you will be the first point of contact and will be responsible for ensuring that all enquiries are responded to promptly and efficiently
* Assist with maintenance and facilities issues, coordinate with contractors
* Undertake room inspections and report any issues, also ensuring that health and safety regulations are being met
* Assist with room viewings and queries from potential tenants
* Use social media channels and marketing materials to promote the sites facilities
* Work closely with manager and marketing team to network with students and promote to target audience.
The skills/attributes that we are seeking are:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Outgoing and fun approach to team working
* Client focused approach
* Front of House or customer facing experience
* A good understanding of property/accommodation processes would be an advantage but are not essential
* Experience within facilities would be an advantage
* Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
* The ability to build rapport with customers and students