Our client are a highly successful and well established group with multiple dealerships. We have an opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Sales Administrator to join a fantastic team in top class facilities at their flagship office in Portsmouth.
* Full time, permanent position
* Bonus scheme
* 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
* Excellent training and genuine career progression that suits your individual needs
* Automatic Workplace Pension Scheme
* Employee Benefit Scheme with Edenred
* Subsidised Café
* Small friendly team
* Checking vehicle funding with the relevant manufacturer.
* Ordering vehicles sold by the Sales teams.
* Liaising with the Sales teams regarding progress of vehicle sales.
* Ensuring systems are updated and accurate by adding vehicles to stock and CRM.
* Checking all part exchange paperwork.
* Allocating registration numbers and taxation for new vehicles and ensuring all paperwork and documentation is completed promptly and accurately.
* Ensuring the correct handover, follow up and prospecting procedures are adhered to.
* Ensuring all trade vehicles are handled swiftly.
* Competency in Numeracy, Literacy and IT
* Excellent organisational skills, and work well under pressure
* Keen eye for detail
* Knowledge of the Motor Trade
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Good team player
* Experience of Motor Industry DMS/CRM systems (preferred)
* Full UK driving licence (preferred)
If this Vehicle Sales Administrator job is for you, or perhaps you know someone with the above experience, then we look forward to hearing from you so we can update you more on the position and answer any questions!