Work for the UK’s leading Learning Disability care provider that has 100 specialist services, over 6,000 employees and supports more than 22,000 disabled people across the UK. We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join a highly regarded care facility based in Romsey, Hampshire.
As a Registered Nurse here, you will join an expert clinical team, working in a 24 bedded fully compliant care home which specialises in caring for adults with a range of Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) here will include:
* Assess resident’s health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual’s health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Apply clinical skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios
A snapshot of the package on offer:
* £17.51 hourly rate – paid breaks & handover
* Sick pay is offered once you have passed probation
* Enhanced contribution to your pension
* Private healthcare including Dental and Optical cover
* Low rate Cash plans / loans through the company’s money pot
As a Registered Nurse you must be able to provide:
* Qualified Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a current NMC PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care to Learning Disabilities service users & those with complex needs
* Previous working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) and you’re looking to be part of an organisation that see’s the value in looking after their employee’s, please click APPLY or contact Sam at Leaders in Care on (phone number removed).