Organisational Development and People Partner (6 Month Contract)
Are you a pragmatic HR professional with experience of implementing HRIS systems? Want to support the success of a charity that helps the everyday heroes of the UK fire and rescue services community? If so, this is a great opportunity to take on an exciting project as an Organisational Development and People Partner.
The Fire Fighters Charity is the organisation that supports the mental, physical and social needs of the members of the UK Fire and Rescue Service community. We recognise that no two people requesting our support do so for the same reason and tailor our service to achieve the best results for each of our beneficiaries.
When the rescuers need it the most, we rescue them.
We are looking for an Organisational Development and People Partner to join us on a six month contract and support the roll-out and implementation of our new people and payroll software.
- Salary of £32,548 pro rata
- Pension (8% contribution)
- 25 days’ holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life insurance x3 of your base salary
- Flexible working
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in a short space of time and enhance the way our charity operates.
Your work will enable us to reach out to even more heroes in need, pick them up when they are at their lowest and support them in recovering their lives.
As the Organisational Development and People Partner, you will oversee the delivery of our new self-service based people and payroll software.
Building positive relationships across the organisation, you will:
- Provide a professional generalist HR service
- Support the automation of key administrative processes and application of Lean principles
- Work closely with managers to ensure they can fully utilise the system
- Encourage employees to take up new ways of working
- Assist with the delivery of other people initiatives
To join us as an Organisational Development and People Partner, you will need:
- Experience of supporting the roll-out and implementation of HRIS systems to line managers and employees
- Previous experience of working as part of an HR function to support the business in areas such as employee relations, recruitment, absence management and disciplinary and grievance processes
- An associate membership of the CIPD
- A Level 7 and/or postgraduate diploma in HR Management
We would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an HRBP, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, People Business Partner, HRIS Project Manager, HR Project Manager, HR Manager or Human Resources Manager.
The closing date for applications is the 31st July 2019. We may close this role prior to the closing date if we receive a high volume of applicants.
For more information on the exciting work we do and this role, please visit our website.
The Charity is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. When recruiting our new team members, regardless of the role, we are looking for people who share our values to help us to achieve our strategic plan.
So, if you’re looking to take on a rewarding contract as an Organisational Development and People Partner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week