Warehouse Supervisor / Warehouse Manager required. Bennett and Game are currently representing a Distribution and Warehousing company situation in Hampshire that require a Warehouse Supervisor / Warehouse Manager to join their expanding team.
They currently offer external storage solutions to multiple customers including industries that require the storage of palletised goods within a secure and monitored facility. With strong access routes from Southampton Port to UK wide the business is able to provide a fast and efficient storage and distribution of goods utilising external hauliers and their own company fleet.
The ideal candidate will have a background within the Warehouse/Distribution sector, possess knowledge of HM Revenue regulations with strong team leadership qualities and customer engagement.
Warehouse Supervisor / Warehouse Manager - Position Overview
Leading the warehouse team to ensure operations run in a smooth and efficient manner.
Liasing with other departments to ensure all customer requirements are met and expectations exceeded.
Warehouse Supervisor / Warehouse Manager - Position Requirements
* Able to demonstrate experience within a leadership position.
* Have a background within distribution and/or warehousing environment.
* Living within a commutable distance of Southampton.
* Familiar with programs such as CNS Compass or a Customs approved Community System.
Warehouse Supervisor / Warehouse Manager - Position Remuneration
* Salary - £25k - £35k (Dependant on experience)
* Holiday – 20 days plus 8 Bank holiday.
* Monday to Friday – Flexibility required.
* Parking on site
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.