Near Stockbridge, Hampshire
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 DOE Plus benefits
Full time hours preferably 7.30 – 5 but would consider 9-5
Are you an experienced Administrator with excellent time management abilities?
Do you have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills as well as excellent customer service abilities?
If so we want to hear from you!
Acorn recruitment is looking for an Administrator to join a rapidly expanding business at their head office in the Hampshire countryside. The company design and produce bespoke parts and equipment, as well as being a major supplier of tools and machinery in the agricultural industry. This role is primarily office based dealing with orders but it might entail delivering goods out to a customer if the circumstances arose.
Main duties include;
• Uploading customer orders on to the internal system
• Speaking to customers to provide them with quotes, product information and returns
• Create and complete any Excel spreadsheets and send to managers in a timely fashion
Ideal candidates will have the following;
• A proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel (V-Lookups / tables / formulas), Outlook and previous experience with other business management systems
• A hardworking nature to manage time effectively and provide cover to other areas of the business where necessary
• Own transport due to location
Commutable from Eastleigh, Winchester, Salisbury, Newbury.
If you feel your skills match what you’ve read so far but would like more information, please contact Acorn Recruitment and ask for Lucy Kemp for an informal chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.