The team operate within a 40 mile radius of Whiteley, working with a range of businesses, mainly contingency with some Group clients. We have several major accounts, generating an on-going revenue stream.
The team is tight knit, successful and exceeded target for the last financial year.
This role will focus on permanent recruitment of Finance Operations professionals within Finance & Accountancy specialism, which is a high profit and high potential market. In terms of geographic region, the focus will be a radius of Southampton and associated locations. Your focus will be developing new business, leveraging on Barclay Meade's reputation as one of the most respected Finance & Accountancy recruitment agencies within the south. There will be the opportunity to target some lapsed or Gattaca Plc clients, however the vast majority of sales will be new business focused. You will be responsible for developing a strong network and will also meet with both clients and candidates on a regular basis.
* Develop new business prospects via marketing calls, client visits, company presentations and networking at client events.
* Be able to identify potential candidates to fulfil clients requirements within the sector utilising effective candidate attraction strategies.
* Responsible for ensuring Gattaca plc's penetration of new accounts by delivering the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
* Utilising extensive and innovative candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to the current requirement. This may include advertising vacancies on job boards, developing a referral network, exhausting the existing database and demonstrate excellent head hunting skills and thus build a strong candidate referral network and talent pools.
* Build and share technical and market awareness of your sector with colleagues, clients and candidates
* Responsible for working with the Manager in achieving team and personal objectives.
* Demonstrate a commitment to candidate care and database development.
* Support Entry and Associate level Consultants to develop into role through at-desk coaching and as and when required by management.
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.