BelkavitzSloan are proud partners to technologically sophisticated manufacturer of Automation, Interconnect and Interface technology. As one of the stalwarts in safe system technology they provide unrivalled product and service capabilities, proving to be a competent and reliable partner for machine safety across a range of diverse industry sectors. The company employ 2000 people globally with a presence in over 60 countries.
The company’s safety related portfolio range from electro-sensitive and mechanical sensors to compact relays to powerful safety controllers with diverse safety functions. This coupled with support from the planning stage right through to start-up – throughout the entire life cycle of a machine or production system
With an increase in the demand for machine safety across a range of Industry sectors the company are seeking an Electronic Sales Specialist.
The Electronic Sales Specialist will be tasked with promoting and selling the companies product and service capabilities around the field of machine safety to OEM machine builders across the UK South
* Meet/exceed sales growth objectives as established by your Regional Sales Manager.
* Be proficient in technical selling skills and implement to build strong customer relationships.
* Utilize Pivotal as the primary customer planning, reporting, measurement, and opportunity tracking tool.
* Be proficient in, and drive the use of all sales tools provided to support local markets.
* Active involvement in industry related associations, as well as distributor, and customer events.
* Demonstrate technical competence on all products/solutions within area of focus.
* Maintain all corporate policies, procedures, and programs including quotations, lead follow-up, and timely reporting.
* Work independently to manage and develop channel partners through utilization of joint sales activities, training and mutual action plans.
* Where applicable, work with Key Account Management and Marketing to implement global/national account strategies in order to achieve program objectives.
* Drive value-added/custom solutions within assigned account base, comprised primarily of Industrial OEM’s, System Integrators, and End Users.
* Assist in the sales promotion of packaged control systems and end to end solutions created by the Control and Industry Solutions division.
* Demonstrate initiative by understanding what actions need to be taken and completing the required tasks while seeking the perspective of others as required.
* Demonstrate an honest and forthright presence by taking responsibility for own mistakes and not blaming others, and by doing what he / she commits to doing.
* Work as a team player to make a difference within the business and express gratitude and appreciation to others who have provided information, assistance or support.
* Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree (HNC/HND/ONC/BSC all considered)
* Previous Technical Sales experience within the Industrial Automation and Controls Industry ideally with a manufacturer or system integrator
* A high level of understanding of particularly Safety, PLC and fieldbus systems
* Strong product knowledge in some or all; Safety Sensors, light curtains, light grids, Safety Switches, Programmable Controllers, Relays, Rotary Encoders
* Multi sector technical sales experience across OEM Machine Builders, Renewables, Process, Power Generation
* Demonstrable track record in developing, maintaining and strengthening client relationships
* A good knowledge of safety legislation and standards
This is a unique opportunity for someone with a strong blend of technical ability and commercial nous to join an industry leader.
To be considered please send me through an updated copy of your cv for immediate consideration.
*Technical Sales, OEM Sales, Area Sales, Regional Sales, Territory Sales, Business Development and Key Account Managers all welcome to apply*