Would you like the opportunity to progress and develop in your Career?
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
The role entails working as an Water Hygiene Technician working on prestigious contracts on a mobile basis, carrying out service work as detailed by the manager.
The role is offering a generous salary, company van and 25 days holiday.
• Carry out various water and Air hygiene tasks including:
• Air Monitoring for Carbon monoxide and Carbon Dioxide, Humidity and temperature.
• Cold Water Storage Tank Clean and Disinfection
• Disinfection of domestic water services
• Remedial and pluming works in line with HSG 274 and ACoP L8. Photographic evidence must be taken.
• Paying due regard to Health & Safety legislation, specific company requirements approved by the Health & Safety Executive and the latest regulations and codes of good practice
• Experience working with cold water storage tanks
• Understanding of HSG 274
• Certificate in domestic water systems
• Legionella knowledge