Are you looking for a change of agency, a change of current job or you don't have enough shifts for the week?
Our business philosophy has always been "be first, be better, and always be human". When you call us, you speak with the people responsible for the business and not a call centre or third party agency. Whether you are looking for caring services for nursing and residential care homes, or looking to apply for a temporary or permanent position, we will be happy to assist you. Our friendly, professional customer service will work with you to put you on the right path toward superior quality care or fulfilling employment.
What we offer:
-Flexible shift patterns: Day, night, late or weekend shifts.
- Great rates of pay.
-Transport to care homes with own company cars and drivers where applicable.
-Residential care and nursing home allocations.
-Own agency logo uniform and ID badge.
-Easy message system for good communication and bookings.
-2-4 weeks in advance updated availability.
-Easy communication with Payroll.
-Helpful and supportive customer service team to help build relationship between contractors and clients.
- 24 hrs. emergency help line.
Requirements for Nurses:
- You must be an experienced and registered RGN / RMN with valid NMC pin
- You will possess a responsible nature, providing high standards of Nursing Care to ensure that each resident is provided with a homely, caring environment at all times.
- You must lend a caring professional attitude to the role and be compassionate in nature.
- You will be a team player working alongside the Registered Manager and other care professionals.
The rates below depends on the clients:
Monday – Friday, days: £22.00 per hour
Saturday, days: £24.00 per hour
Sunday, days: £25.00 per hour
Monday – Friday, night: £23.00 per hour
Saturday, night: £25.00 per hour
Sunday, night: £26.00 per hour
Bank holiday day/night: £33.00 per hour (If you work the night shift this rate will be until midnight then after midnight the rate will be as normal night rate).
Our rates of pay vary for different organisations and you will be informed of other rates prior of any booking of shifts.
We operate either on self-employed basis, limited company or Pay as you earn.
Our team is looking forward to hear from you!