Technical Sales Manager (Electro-Mechanical Products)
£55,000 - £65,000 + Car
We are currently representing a privately owned, cash rich business that design and manufacture a range of electro-mechanical products and switchgear that is supplied into a number of sectors including; materials handling, electric vehicles, telecoms, marine and automotive sectors.
Their head office is based in South East, however they supply their products globally and have a number of manufacturing and sales offices based across Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Manager to join the business to cover the United Kingdom and Europe regions. Although the head office is based in the South East, this is a field based role and living in the vicinity isn’t a necessity.
Please see below for more information on the role:
REPORTING INTO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, THE MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with customers, combining sales skills with technical knowledge
* Searching for new clients/markets for their products in a designated region
* Travelling to visit potential clients
* Managing and interpreting customer requirements, and providing in consultation with the company’s Technical team suitable solutions.
* Persuading clients that their product will best satisfy their needs
* Working with clients to specify their products and the most cost effective solution for their application
* Liaising with members at head office to arrange quotation and delivery support
* Offering after-sales support and services
* Analysing costs, quotations and sales
* Preparing reports and market information for head office
* Recording and maintaining client contact data for head office
* Coordinating and manning exhibitions
* Attending trade shows, conferences and other trade events
* Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client requirements
You will have a proven track record in Technical Sales and knowledge of Electro-Mechanical products. You should be familiar with markets that include Electric Vehicle, Telecom, Marine and Automotive sectors, although a full experience in these distinctive markets is not necessary. Expertise in at least one of these areas would be an advantage.
Experience and background in Electro-Mechanical industrial products is a necessity. Specific involvement with contactors, high voltage equipment and relays is of benefit, as is a background in fields that they operate in, including materials handling equipment, electric vehicles and mobile telecom infrastructure.
If you’re interested in the role available, please reply apply via the link provided.
Key word search: sales manager, business development, electrical, electromechanical