Major GPS are recruiting for a Trainee Installation Manager to assist and oversee a number of installation teams working on various sites covering the Newbury, Andover and Basingstoke triangle.
We are keen to speak with experienced Surveyors,Supervisors, Showroom managers who are ready to take the next step in developing your management skills and who also have some experience/passion with the Customer care aspects.
We are looking for dedicated professionals who pride themselves on quality and are seeking to join a highly successful and market leading business that recognise and reward passion and skill.
* Leading & managing installation service
* Co-ordinating installations teams
* Recruiting sub-contract labour
* Meeting quality & service requirements Inc. deadlines being met
* Working to area targets
* Manage all aspects of role related administration
* Working as part of a team
The role requires candidates who hold a full UK driving licence as a minimum due to the role being field based and have strong knowledge within the construction/Kitchen industry. Living within close range of the areas will be a distinct advantage.
* Experience working in fast track building &/or furniture sector
* Experience working with sub-contract labour desirable
* Experienced people manager
* CSCS card ideal
* Full driving license essential
* Self-motivated with excellent organisation skills
The working week is Mon-Friday and includes a strong salary and benefits package with a target related bonus and company car.
* Mobile phone provided & broadband costs covered
* 20 days holiday + stats