The Exchange Expert will be responsible for supporting Microsoft Exchange platforms including 2007 and 2010. 2nd/ 3rd line Support experience will be essential s the role will include supporting Outlook issues raised by company staff on a regular basis. The Exchange/ Messaging expert will also look at configuration and administration of E-mail filtering anti-virus gateways; these include the likes of Trend, IMSVA and Exchange.
As well as the experience stated above. The Exchange/ Messaging Expert will have exposure to the following:
* PowerShell experience with Exchange Cmdlets
* Exchange Migration Tools such as Binary Tree / TransVault / Quest
* Strong experience administrating Unix Sendmail and Postfix unix environments an advantage
* Strong administration of Enterprise Vault archiving software, version 10+
* Strong experience administrating Unix Sendmail and Postfix unix environments
This role is suitable for someone who is looking to work within the Defence sector and enhance their Microsoft Exchange skills.
This role is looking to start ASAP and paying in the region of £300-£400 a day (LTD/Umbrella).
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.