Skilled Labourers /Wet Room Fitters - Permanent
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
£22,000-£23,000 per year plus benefits
My client based in Hook, now requires Wet Room Fitters/Installers to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This would suit anyone with a construcution background in ANY trade...skilled labourer, handyman, groundworker etc
Full training will be provided and you will also work toward a recognised Diploma in Construction qualification. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a career with an established and reputable company.
You will be trained in the installation of wet rooms, bathrooms and shower facilities, and sub-structure waterproofing of swimmimg pools for high end hotels and leisure centres.
Experience and Skills;
• Construction experience- CSCS card would be advantageous but not essential
• Good work ethic..timekeeping & attendance
• Competent in using power tools
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good communication skills- Must have good command of spoken English language.
• Respectful to others
• Attention to detail
• Accuracy and eye for detail
• Polite mannerism
• Flexible working where required
Driving licence and own transport is required as you need to meet at the Head office depot early each morning which is not accessible by public transport. You will then travel as a team in the company vans from the Head office depot to sites.