Job Title: Quality Inspector
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 7:30am 5pm, Friday 7:30am 12:30pm
Experienced Quality Inspector required to join a market leading manufacturing company on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for inspection of goods in, line inspection and final inspection.
As a Quality Inspector your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
* Inspection of mechanical components using micrometers, verniers, pin gauges, bore micrometers and acceptance samples
* Product testing and final inspection
* Recording results of tests and inspections on relevant forms and computer-based systems
* Document the status of components, parts, assemblies through the company MRP system
* Identification of non-conforming material and raising of comprehensive non-conformance reports
* Updating of inspection plans
* Undertaking FAIR (First Article Inspection Report) activities in accordance with internal process or AS9102, as required
The successful Quality Inspector will have the following experience:
* Previous experience in inspection within a manufacturing environment
* Previous experience with FAIRS
* An understanding of lean principles
* An understanding of ISO 9001
Why should you apply for this Quality Inspector position?
* £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
* Sociable working hours: Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 5pm, early 12:30pm finish on a Friday
* 20 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
* Free onsite parking
* Pension scheme
If you are interested in this Quality Inspector position click apply or call Orion Electrotech, Reading, for more information.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you.