Cost Consultant / Cost Engineer
Our client is a successful consultancy in the Defence, Energy, Space & Communications & Intelligence sectors
They are looking for Graduates with experience working as Cost Consultants or Cost Engineers with the following profile:
Applicants with at least 1-3 years’ experience in Costing, Cost Analysis, Cost Defence Analysis, Cost Engineering in one or more of the following disciplines:
* MOD approvals (knowledge of IGBC, MGBC, JSP507, JSP655 etc.)
* Significant experience in Defence Analysis
* Cost analysis/ estimation (knowledge of gathering cost data, estimating, CAAS guidelines, CDALs, V&V, etc)
* Risk analysis (Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) etc)
* Portfolio, programme and project management (benefits realisation, evidence management etc)
* Operational Analysis (OA) to support Business Cases and/or MOD policy development (knowledge of spreadsheet modelling, technology road mapping, etc)
* Ideally, experience working with DE&S or ISS or Dstl and/or ex-Services or Aerospace, Defence type of companies
* Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to interface directly with customers.
* Be able to communicate complex concepts and solutions in a compelling and straightforward way
* Be able to work individually, or as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Have a positive, flexible and self-motivated attitude necessary for working for a successful Consultancy
* British Nationals with SC or DV Clearance or able to obtain this.
* Qualifications: Degree, HND in a numerate discipline such as Engineering, Maths, Physics etc.
Staff will be based in the Fareham office but will be expected to travel to client sites and the company’s offices in the UK when required.
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000