Buying Assistant – Andover
Are you a confident decision maker with the ability to make important commercial decisions under pressure?
Our client is a growing brand based in Andover. They are looking for a Buying Assistant to join their expanding team, where there are excellent progression opportunities!
· Placing and negotiating orders daily
· Entering Supplier credits on Merlin
· Confirm receipt of order with supplier and confirm delivery dates of all items
· Chase outstanding Purchase orders
· Purchase Order - Due all dates report and Goods in report
· Update salesperson if goods not coming in on time and update progress notes
· Update MPN's
· Pricing for trade counter customers
· Negotiate between supplier on standard stock lines - daily
· Making sure supplier delivery charge is on sales order
· Price up saw blade re-sharps
· Cover for warehouse admin when on holiday - i.e. reporting supplier incorrect or damaged goods
What qualities will you need for this Assistant Buyer role?
- Previous experience in retail Buying environment
- Proven adaptability to new product areas
- Experience at range management & presentation
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (outlook/MS Word and Excel)
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
If you are an ambitious Buying Assistant looking for an exciting new role, please apply today!
Salary £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience