Due to significant growth our client are looking to recruit a number of experienced Assistant Branch Managers to join their growing Estate Agency business.
Due to the nature of the business the role would suit a dynamic, results driven individual who has previous experience within an estate agency environment.
The role of Assistant Branch Manager will be to support the Branch Manager in leading and managing the team in delivering an effective property sales service, working in conjunction with other teams across the business to drive revenue and meet targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
* The role will involve growing the property register by winning instructions and assisting the Branch Manager in maximising branch profit.
* You will have the ability to build an excellent rapport with clients delivering first class experience every time. You will be part of a highly motivated and target driven team.
* Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads
* Build relationships with both new and existing customers
* Support buyers and vendors throughout their entire journey, ensuring that they receive the best possible service
* To support the Branch Manager to measure, manage and improve staff performance against company targets and service standards in order to ensure compliance with policy and procedure.
* To support the Branch Manager to ensure continuous development of the team through on-going coaching, support and the identification of personal development needs in regular performance & objective reviews.
* Proactively reviewing working practices & procedures on a regular basis to ensure continued service improvement and development.
* Be proactive in monitoring customer satisfaction and take responsibility to ensure continued awareness of current best practise, to ensure the delivery of a quality service which meets company targets as well as exceeding customer expectations.
* Canvassing of properties already on the market to seek opportunities to increase market share.
Qualifications and Skills
* Proven experience within an estate agent management environment, in a capacity which involved face-to-face interaction with customers, resolving difficult issues and with supervisory management responsibility.
* Proven ability to work under pressure to achieve monthly targets
* High level of influencing and negotiation skills to ensure productivity and sales generations
* Positive, pro-active and self-motivated
* Effective time management and organisational skills
* Ability to quickly gain local area knowledge
* Focused on exceeding customer expectations
* Ability to use own initiative and think outside the box to achieve objectives
* Full EU Driving Licence
* Sound knowledge of the local property market
* Someone who genuinely loves their customers and enjoys supporting them. Our client focus on people, not just property!
Due to the nature of the business you will be required to work 5 days out of 7. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 - £24,000 plus uncapped commission OTE £40,000