As a Contract Embedded Software Engineer, what’s your ideal gig? Beyond a good rate of pay, a nice location and a long project, what else matters to you?
Of course, you don’t want to be bored, you want to be stimulated, technically challenged and work in a great team… but what else?
* How about a contract with a company that allows you to make a positive difference in the lives of millions of people?
* How about a contract with a company that directly helps people at home and at work?
* How about a contract with a company that puts ‘doing what they believe is right’ above chasing profits at all costs?
Working in Andover, Hampshire, you’ll be part of a team of Software Engineers working on the development of software design solutions for a range of new products. You’ll assist in detailing design documentation to support validation of design solutions.
You’ll be working on a contract basis, but you’ll still feel like part of a team. Our client achieves success by providing an environment for highly motivated and experienced engineers, so if you’re just looking for a ‘filler’ then this role isn’t for you. If you’re looking to add real value and have an impact over the next 6 months, then you’ll fit in just great.
Experience you will need to bring…
* High levels of skill in embedded software using C, or C++ as your primary language, demonstrated with substantial industrial experience.
* Experience of performing document reviews to ensure traceability of requirements.
* Broad knowledge of 32bit microcontrollers.
* Skilled at writing high integrity C code that complies with the MISRA standard
Any experience with electric motors and closed-loop motor control/servo systems would be an advantage.
This is an immediate start opportunity which is being offered for an initial period of 6 months. Apply today and we’ll get in touch to discuss further.
Keywords – embedded software C C++ development developer