We are seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic Plumber Multi Trade operative with a can-do attitude and flexible approach. Trades persons must have relevant qualifications and broad commercial experience in their core trades with additional experience and capability to complete tasks outside their core competency. The operative must maintain a professional appearance and attitude and be polite and courteous at all times. It is a further requirement that all operatives must pass a DBS check
The most important elements relating to your work are;
* Diagnose and rectify faults within core and other trades related repair requests.
* To ensure that the quality of work meets the highest possible standards at all times.
* Support all trades to deliver a professional and safe maintenance and repairs service.
* Respond swiftly to all emergency situations and resolve them efficiently.
* Keep the customer up to date with progress and plans.
* Undertake all work efficiently and cost effectively, minimising non-productive time wherever possible and reporting any difficulties encountered to the Resource Controller and /or Supervisor.
* Apply applicable Health & Safety rules in all you do, using risk assessments, method statements and PPE when needed.
* Maintain tools, plant and equipment in a safe, clean and workable condition.
* Maintain accurate records of works undertaken with photographic evidence as necessary.
* Ask your Supervisor/Contract Manager for assistance when required.
The Required Qualifications for the Role
* NVQ level 2-3 in plumbing or equivalent.
* Be able to perform at least 2 other trades to an excellent standard
* 2 – 5 yrs. experience of working in Building Maintenance environment
* Full driving license
What you will get in return
You will receive an annual salary between £28,000 and £29,000, a company van, 23 days holiday, company pension and life assurance cover. You will also have access to a number of other benefits that the company offers to its staff.