Are you a Tool Maker seeking a new challenge? Opportunity to join a diverse and friendly team on a permanent basis earning up to £36,000 per annum…
The business has over 30 years’ experience and pride themselves on their innovations; producing precision components from their in-house, comprehensive range of machines. Working closely with customers from design to prototype and on to full production, ensuring complete solutions to customers' exact needs.
• Designing tools using CAD/CAM
• Design engineering
• Reading engineering drawings
• Assisting with tool maintenance
• Ensuring best practice
• Quality inspection
• Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
• Use of CAD/CAM and experience of designing with using CAD/CAM
• Good knowledge of hand tooling and measuring equipment
• Conscientious work ethic
• Good time keeping
Based in Bordon and easily accessible by car via the A31/A3 and by local public transport.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Up to £36,000 per annum
• Working hours: Monday to Thursday 7:30am – 5:30pm with a 1:30pm finish on Friday, can be flexible if you wish to work 7am – 5pm
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Management Programme
• Management progression
• Free onsite parking
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.