My client, a local housing developer based in Southampton is on the lookout for a Design Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate:
- Substantial experience of new build, refurbishment and residential projects.
- Receiving and reviewing design team drawings, ensuring projects are buildable.
- Awareness of design health and safety documentation, identify all risk at each stage.
- Good knowledge of CDM Regulations, NHBC Standard, AutoCAD.
- Co-ordinate with other designers, and liaison with MEP, and QS’.
The office is commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Winchester, Brockenhurst, Ringwood, Salisbury, and areas of Bourtmouth.
They are looking to interview as early of 29th off July 2019.
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
If you feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, or would be keen to join an organisation that excellent opportunity for running and managing their own jobs both individually and as part of a team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch (phone number removed)).