Up to £38,000 + bonus, flexible working
* Represent the voice of the customer within a high-volume manufacturing environment working across Sales, Engineering, Finance and Marketing teams
* Full end to end product ownership through the entire NPD process and product lifecycle; NPD documentation, Go-to-market plans, Pricing, Alpha & Beta testing, obsolescence etc.
* Opportunities to work from home or part time as well as flexible hours and early finish on a Friday!
The Role: Product Manager:
* A new position is available for an experienced Product Manager or Product Assistant to join a successful engineering and manufacturing company in Havant, UK. The company designs and manufactures electromechanical products for life saving applications.
* The Product Manager is required to investigate and develop new potential market areas including market segmentation and analysis, customer insight, requirements gathering and the development of new products with customers and the engineering teams.
* Activities will include development and delivery of new product business cases, product requirements mapping and new product development programmes from concept design to product launch.
More: Product Manager
* Define, develop, document and manage products and requirements to ensure that all technical, commercial and operational activities and preparations are completed
* Liaise with and manage customer needs surrounding new products or features and build relationships with channel partners and end-users
* Implement and maintain the roadmap for existing and new products and services
* Provide relevant product information to sales and marketing teams to develop the market messaging, collateral materials, strategies and tools - Ensure appropriateness of the material to the respective product
You will need: Product manager
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills to liaise with customers, internal teams, raise action points and market opportunities to senior management and peers
* Experience gained as a Product Manager, Technical product marketing manager or Sales manager within an industry / commercial product development environment
* A passion and motivation to continuously improve products, processes, systems and work practices
* Ability to manage own projects and timescales within a dynamic company environment
The company offers excellent benefits including childcare vouchers, flexible working, home working, bonus and a fun team culture and is commutable from Portsmouth, Chichester, Southampton or Worthing etc.