Permanent positions- 40hrs per week
Annual Salary £28,000- £32,000 plus additional earning potential
Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding nationally recognised engineering company?
Are you a hard working Electrician with high standards who takes pride from delivering a great service to your customers?
If this sounds like you then you could be just the sort of person we are looking for.
phs Compliance require two qualified Electricians to join our national M&E team. As an Electrician you will be visiting multiple commercial properties, for example banks, schools, universities, retail outlets, leisure centres, hospitals and pubs to complete electrical installation and remedial work to ensure compliance for our customers.The Electrician must have their 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent along with Level 2 & 3 Technical Certificates complete with relevant NVQ Level 3 and 2391/2394 & 2395 combined or willing to work towards within first 6 months of employment.
Although we have engineers based all across the UK, as a national business there will be a requirement to travel, therefore a company vehicle& fuel card are provided as well as accommodation/food allowance should an occasional overnight stay be required.
As an Electrician you will be carrying out a wide range of duties from new installation and project work to remedial repairs on commercial properties.
Minimum Requirements to be considered for this role:
* Full driving licence held for 12 months (max 6 points) in accordance with the company transport policy
* City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent
* City & Guilds 2391/2394 & 2395 combined or willing to work towards within first 6 months of employment
* Level 2 & 3 Technical Certificates complete with relevant NVQ Level 3
* Minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience
* You must have an understanding of H&S in the workplace
* Internet access required
* To be able to meet the physical requirements of the role
* Good computer literacy
A criminal record will not necessarily bar candidates from obtaining employment with phs however due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will need to meet the requirements of an enhanced DBS check.
Competitive salary with excellent additional earning potential
Branded Company Vehicle
Branded Work wear
Fuel Card (for business use)
28 Days Holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)