Southampton (SO14 3PJ) & surrounding areas
£9.50 per hour
Cordant Security are currently recruiting for a Retail Mobile Relief officer to join our Iceland security team in the Southampton (SO14 3PJ) area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base within a 50 mile radius.
We are seeking highly experienced customer-focused individuals with a wish to succeed and a willingness to work within a team in a challenging/busy environment.
Responsibilities of the Retail Mobile Relief Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within the working environment
* Act as a visual deterrent
* Liaising with Police and other emergency services
* Report writing
* Any other retail mobile relief security officer associated tasks as required
Job Requirements of the Retail Mobile Relief Officer:
* A Valid SIA License – Frontline Door Supervisor or Security Guarding
* Flexibility to adapt to operational needs
* Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested which includes you being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Ability to deter anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activities
* Must be reliable and punctual
* A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments and may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
Incentives for the Retail Mobile Relief Officer:
* Business mileage paid weekly excluding the first 10 miles each way
* Contractual guaranteed minimum of 30 hours per week across a mixture of days, lates & weekends
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* HSF Health Care Plan
* Company Pension
* Full and ongoing training
* Career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of good and services available after the initial 6 month period of employment.
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer