Are you looking for a change of agency, a change of current job or you don't have enough shifts for the week?
What we offer:
-Flexible shift patterns: Day, night, late or weekend shifts.
- Great rates of pay.
-Transport to care homes with own company cars and drivers where applicable.
-Residential care and nursing home allocations.
-Own agency logo uniform and ID badge.
-Easy message system for good communication and bookings.
-2-4 weeks in advance updated availability.
-Easy communication with Payroll.
-Helpful and supportive customer service team to help build relationship between contractors and clients.
- 24 hrs. emergency help line.
Requirements for Care assistants:
- Be 18 or over
- Valid Enhanced DBS certification
- Relevant trainings (Dementia care, deprivation of liberty safeguarding, manual handling, food hygiene, infection control etc..)
- Located in Surrey or Hampshire
- caring and kind
- cheerful and friendly
- willing to be hands-on with patients
- willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc.)
- able to follow instructions and procedures
- able to work in a team but use their own initiative
Please get in touch with us today to receive an application pack!