Nursery Room Manager, Basingstoke upto £22.5k
My client is a leading childcare provider and they are looking for a qualified Nursery Nurse who is committed to delivering exceptional care to children. They are a beautiful nursery and are passionate about making a difference to the lives of children.
They are looking to recruit a Room Manager who is committed to ensuring that all children receive exceptional care and can motivate a team to deliver rich learning opportunities through unique and exciting environments.
Key responsibilities: Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
The skills set & experience:
· A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
· Minimum 2 years Childcare experience
· Qualification - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
· Committed to your own career development.
What we offer:
· Childcare provision with substantial discounts
· Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
· Retail Discounts Scheme
· A confidential employee assistance programme
· Provision of pension scheme
· First DBS paid for
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs