Posted 1 year ago
- £28000 - £32000 per year
BSP World are currently working with a leading provider in the fire & security equipment market. They deliver high-quality, flexible and adaptable installation and maintenance of fire & security systems for commercial customers. They offer a unique service to each customer based on their request. The UK wide business are looking for several Service Engineers to join their regional teams to keep up with demand for their services.
As a service engineer you will be responsible for;
- To repair, maintain and service systems in accordance with the relevant company procedures, engineer instructions and specific system specifications.
- To complete jobs as scheduled by the Customer Service Team including routine maintenance and attending emergency calls.
- To ensure that the client is satisfied in all aspects of the installation, maintenance and service visits prior to leaving site, and to project a commitment to quality customer service always.
- To ensure that, if the installed system differs from the specification, the relevant documentation is complete and it is brought to the attention of the relevant Senior Engineer.
- FIA – FGAS
- BAFE – Portable Extinguishers
- Training in BS 5266-1
- Training in PD6662 & EN50131
- TAVCOM – IP & Networking
- Electrical - 17th/18th Edition
- Familiar in working with fire or security systems
- Driver’s license and able to travel to different regional sites.
The position offers flexible working location, their head office is based in Birmingham but you will not be required to travel there daily. You will get your company van and travel to customer sites based in the region which you live.
If this position sounds of interest, please apply below and I look forward to speaking with you.