Amoria Bond are currently looking for a Credit Analyst position on a long term contract / freelance basis with an internationally renown power generation client of ours in the South East.
This opportunity sits outside of IR35 and is highly urgent with the ideal candidate available to start as soon as possible.
- Prepares business unit credit reporting, planning and forecasting.
- Analyse entity level credit exposures.
- Develops an understanding of trade finance and credit management to support the business.
- Performs "credit-worthiness" reviews on new and existing accounts at the entity level in line with Corporate Policy, through ensuring minimal risk to the
- Prepares metrics analysis and consolidated credit reporting for the entity.
- Manages the local customers in relation to credit limits and terms and communicates with those customers as required.
- Coordinate effectively with transactional shared service provider in reference of accounts receivables.
- Ensuring that local entity credit activities are in line with Corporate Credit Policies.
- Executing special projects
Click Apply Now & Send your CV to be considered for this position.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.