Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA
ü ASC Secondary School in Sayers Common, West Sussex
ü Fantastic Facilities and Training
ü Full Time Vacancies
ü Start September 2019
ü 1:1 and Group Support Roles
ü Working at KS3, 4 and 5, and some challenging behaviour
ü Pay £55-80 per day
I am currently recruiting for Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA for a SEN Secondary school based in Sayers Common, West Sussex. This SEN LSA role is full time and starting from Sept 2019. The school are looking for someone to work 1:1 with a pupils, the pupil has ASD and the school are looking for someone with SEN experience to work with them in building a trusting and strong relationship with the pupil.
The applicants for these Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA role will need to be comfortable working within a SEND environment, and working with children across secondary.
• Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA
• Work with students with autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties aged 11-16
• To support the class teacher
• Assisting with personal care tasks such as changing and feeding the children
• Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom
• Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as off-site trips
• Daily rate from £55, depending on experience
• Full Time options available
Supply Desk are recruiting for an independent school for young people aged 11-19 with Autism (ASC), usually high functioning autism or Asperger’s syndrome. The school is located in Sayers Common, West Sussex.
• Autism (ASC) School
• Excellent Teacher to student ratio
• Very good scope for progression and training
• Fantastic work to life balance
• Remarkable SLT throughout that are keen to invest heavily into ambitious staff
• Located in the Sayers Common, West Sussex
• Small Class Sizes
• Based in an attractive area of West Sussex
THE IDEAL SPECIAL NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT / SEN LSA APPLICANTS
• Previous experience working within the UK education sector
• Previous experience working with a special needs environment is desired but not essential
• Previous SEN experience preferable
• GCSE Maths and English Grades A - C and equivalent required for permanent contracts
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
- Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay £55-£80 per day
- Weekly pay every Friday
- A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
- Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
- Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this SEN Learning Support Assistant role or other jobs in education please send your CV to or call (phone number removed) today!
I look forward to speaking with you soon!