Amoria Bond are currently looking for a CAD Designer for one of my key clients based in Hampshire.
The client is an international consulting engineering firm who specialise in projects where the land meets water (ports, coastal, waterfront developments, terminals). The Client carries engineering specialists in structural, coastal and civil engineering and is looking for a professional with over 4 years design experience. The successful Designer will design and draft detailed drawings using AutoCAD and Civil 3D for use in planning and construction of civil engineering projects.
The successful Designer will have the following responsibilities:
* Review & update initial CAD designs into final design work & documentation
* Be responsible for project timing and commercial design decisions
* Utilise working knowledge of civil or structural site development
* Support the design & project manager on the design phase of the project
* Draft detail drawings of structures and installations such as cargo terminals, breakwaters, marinas, wharfs, bulkhead walls and shoreline construction
* Ensure all engineering drawings adhere to standard legislation
* Perform design reviews
* Work & input towards SOP's
* Assist with the construction of design engineering work packages
The salary is negotiable subject to experience but is competitive in the market.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills please submit your application for immediate consideration to (url removed) or call (phone number removed).
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.