UK Sales Manager (Southern)
JW0065 – Hampshire
UK Sales Manager required working for my client, a large manufacturer and installer of fire safety equipment with offices in Hampshire and the Midlands. They work in a large range of sectors including Retail, Healthcare, Education, Commercial Premises and Domestic Dwellings. My client has all relevant accreditations including FIA, IFE, ASFP and BBSA.
Due to changes in lifestyle living, people want more open plan housing and accommodation which has created a demand for fire safety equipment within the domestic and residential markets as to adhere to building standards and code.
The UK Sales Manager role will suit an experienced Sales Manager who has worked in the high-end domestic refurbishment products industry. This includes products such as kitchens, bathrooms, blinds, flooring etc.
UK Sales Manager Overview
As the successful UK Manager, you will be tasked with maximising order intake and sales at the required margins for the given territory (Southern UK). You will focus on generating leads, identifying new opportunities and converting leads into orders. You will build a great network using your understanding of the markets and Distributor Networks, in turn building strong business relationships.
UK Sales Manager Responsibilities
* Increasing sales of my client’s products across the South of England.
* Convert leads and enquiries into orders at required margins
* Start strong business relationships with contractors and architects
* Confident in carrying out Sales and Continuous Professional Development Presentations
* Ensure all orders meet the margin requirements and are clear cut with what is included in the price
* Support with any issues / problems post order
UK Sales Manager Requirements
* Experience in dealing with Architects and Specialist Building Contractors
* High end domestic refurbishment products industry knowledge
* Technical Knowledge to answer Technical Information Enquiries
* Passive fire or fire engineering background advantageous
* Based in Hampshire or surrounding areas
UK Sales Manager Remuneration
* Salary Circa £35,000
* Pension Contribution (Maximum 3% Employee, 5% Company)
* Company Car
* Company Laptop & Phone
* Holiday 24 Days + BH