We are recruiting for a permanent Spanish & English Speaking Customer Services assistant for our rapidly expanding client in Ringwood
£22,700 per annum
Rotating shifts (12 week rota)
8am-4.30pm, 9am-5.30pm & 11.30am-8pm
Overall Job Purpose
The AEGON Group is an international life insurance, pensions and investment group with approximately 27,500 staff and over 40 million customers. A division of this group specialises in Accident Insurance and are dedicated to developing and providing uncomplicated insurance plans to protect their customers and their customers’ loved ones.
Multi-channel (phone, email, letter, fax) and multi-lingual (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian) customer complaint management for Aegon from our Ringwood contact centre. This means that we respond to all customer complaints via email, letter or telephone in a professional and timely manner.
* Demonstrate a genuine understanding of our customer’s needs.
* Provide a smooth and efficient service to all customers that have raised a complaint in both English and country of origin (one of German, French, Spanish or Italian).
* Show respect to all customers.
* Have a high level of product and system knowledge in order to handle queries and investigate complaints thoroughly.
* Provide a high level of customer care in a professional manner and adapting style to deal with all types of callers and customers.
* Maintain and update computer records accurately.
* Handle all customer complaints as per the FCA guidelines for responses.
* Be clear and to the point in your written communication.
* Remain FCA compliant by completing necessary tests and updating your knowledge
* Quickly establish rapport with customer/prospect through the use of approachability, empathy, addressing the customer by name & intelligent questioning
* Ability to assimilate, relay & provide information whilst paying close attention to detail
* Remain positive, courteous & professional at all times
* communicate and empathise and a real willingness to help.
* respond, when required, to customer service queries and complaints via phone, email or letter in both English and country of origin.
* required to contribute to Quality checking and additional tasks from the Quality team.
* You will be expected to complete additional duties when required