REFUSE COLLECTORS - Basingstoke
Our Client is looking for refuse collector's based in Basingstoke. You will be joining a busy team ensuring that all the collections are completed and according to the schedule and on time. You will be interacting with members of the public who may have queries; a good level of English is required.
You will need to be able to walk up to 5 miles a day and work with all-weather conditions.
Before you start, you will have an induction to show you how to load the bins in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
What you need -:
* Proof of NI and ID either a birth certificate or Passport
* Safety boots and Hi-Vis (we can help with that)
What you will get
* £8.80 per hour + OVERTIME after 8 hours
* Full on the job training on site
* Chance to work with a fantastic team locally
* 24hour support from you GI Team
* Potential for ongoing opportunities
* Weekly Pay
If you are interested in the role please call Caroline on (phone number removed) or email your CV