A Software Engineer is required for an initial 6 month contract based in Romsey/Gloucester.
* Collaborating with colleagues and customers to deliver and present new capabilities
* Working with and applying Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools
* Solution and component design, development and testing
* Technical consultancy, business development and contributing to bids
Familiarity with software engineering standard methodology including behaviour and test driven development, continuous delivery and other Agile practices.
A current Home Office or UKIC DV clearance
Nice to have:
* Ability to understand, adapt and architect complex software systems
* Knowledge of additional frameworks and languages e.g. C++, Docker, Go, Neo4J, Node, Ruby, Vue, React, Angular
* Familiarity with Linux
* Familiarity with working with open source software
Due to the nature of this position, it is essential that you have current UKIC or Home Office DV clearance. We can provide assistance in transferring across.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales