My client is a tier 1 contractor who work in the construction and water sectors and they are looking to recruit project managers from a water background for ongoing projects in Hampshire.
• Project Management experience
• Degree or equivalent qualification in a construction related discipline.
• APMP or equivalent
• Must be delivery driven with the ability to set targets and manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver to time, cost and quality objectives.
• Strategic, operational, technical and management skills
• Previous experience within water treatment (Non Infrastructure)
• Relevant CSCS Card
• Experience in using Primavera or Power project.
• Chartered or near chartered in a construction discipline
• Working knowledge of CDM and construction Health & Safety.
• EUSR Card
You will report directly to the Contracts Manager and the responsibilities will include:
• Promote exceptional safety and delivery quality standards to direct and subcontracted work force
• Maintain the Company’s reputation on a project by ensuring good relationships are maintained with joint venture partners and suppliers
• Ensuring that the BMS is implemented at all stages throughout the project delivery process, i.e from tender handover to final completion
• Ensuring, in conjunction with the design manager, that an adequate technical, safety and environmental review is carried out for each project to ensure successful delivery
• Ensuring that appropriately detailed construction plans and method statements are prepared, in place and approved prior to commencement of activities
• Ensuring works procedures are produced to assist with control quality where applicable
• Ensuring that all site non-conformities are reported and approximate costs identified
• Ensure all commercial aspects of the project are managed in a timely and proactive way giving accurate forecast and estimates
• Understanding and implementing the Quality, Safety and Environmental Policies and Targets
• Maintain an appropriate practical knowledge and appreciation of all technical disciplines associated with delivering water and waste water design and build project