Automotive Service Advisor - Basingstoke
Due to expansion, this Main Dealership in Basingstoke are now seeking a Service Advisor to join their growing and successful team. Working within a Main Dealership, you will be a focal point of the business for new and existing customers both face to face and over the phone. To be considered for the role, you must have at least 2 years experience working as a Service Advisor within the Automotive industry. Candidates from a Passenger Car, Light Commercial or Heavy Commercial background will be considered.
* Being the point of contact for customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles.
* Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service expressing the brand.
* Manage all service telephone, email and walk-in enquiries.
* Meet and greet customers, qualify work, and identify customer's additional needs.
* Manage the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the business and the customer.
* To handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
* Qualify service needs and establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
* Accurately maintain the service department loading system in line with workshop capacity.
* Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
This position will be working on a shift rota;
Week 1 - Monday to Friday - 7:30am-5:30pm
Week 2 - Monday to Friday - 8:30am-6:30pm
(please note, hours can be flexible for the right candidate)
Every other Saturday Morning from 8am-1pm is also required.
In return is a fantastic basic salary of £25,000 and a very achievable OTE of between £30,000 - £33,000. Please note, this is uncapped so could be higher dependent on success within this role.
If of interest, please click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch!