Telesales Executive/Manager, SKS Business Services Ltd
Dynamic B to B Telesales Executive required to generate sales for a rapidly expanding firm of chartered accountants based in any of our offices in Cardiff, Richmond or Tunbridge Wells . SKS Business Services is an award-winning firm and has 7 offices in south-east England, serving both smaller and mid-sized companies. It also has a back office in India.
The candidate will take responsibility for
1. Telesales campaign to achieve sales targets. Self – manage the whole process to include follow-ups as required.
2. Work with the social media team based in India to ensure seamless processes and follow- up procedures are implemented.
3. Manage the CRM system and ensure it is fully updated in conjunction with exisiting Telesales Manager and the Business Development Manager based in Gujarat.
4. Pro-actively suggest and implement ideas to improve sales.
1. Use telesales, email and social media to generate meetings for the Sales Directors or senior accountants across the company.
2. Articulate the value proposition and influence the decision makers (Director/ VP level) to arrange a meeting for the SKS Group Directors based in the UK.
3. Manage territorial responsibilities for generating qualified leads/ business opportunities by integrating with various stakeholders within the company to finally deliver a positive customer experience in a fast paced environment.
4. Demonstrate selling skills by taking complete ownership of day to day activities and meet the quarterly goals set by the management
5. Validate the client requirement through online and in-house research tools, formulate report and action plans to generate sales ready leads.
Experience and skills:
2. Fluent and eloquent English.
3. Prior experience in B to B selling to UK SME Business Owners (ideally accountancy experience).
4. Knowledge of CRM systems and proficiency in MS Office- Word- Outlook.
5. Dynamic, energetic, assertive besides excellent communication and presentation skills.
6. Target oriented, able to handle deadline pressure, self motivated, must have ability to function with limited supervision at a demanding pace.
Reports to: SKS Director in London / Telesales Manager
Salary: Best in the industry salary with incentives.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm