Facilities by ADF have exciting opportunities for HGV /C+E (Class 1) Drivers to join their growing team in Bordon, Hampshire.
Job Title: HGV/C+E (Class 1) Drivers
Location: Bordon, Hampshire
Salary: £120 per 10 hour shift
Facilities by ADF provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features.
We are currently recruiting for C+E (Class 1) drivers to join our team based in Bordon. Contracts guarantee a minimum 40 hours a week. Casual contracts are also available for those who do not wish to be tied into a rota and want flexibility.
Experience in the industry is not necessary as training will be provided.
HGV/C+E (Class 1) Drivers – Essential Requirements:
- Have a full UK Class 1 driving Licence (or equivalent) with 6 or less points
- Current DQC and Driver Digi-Card
- Professional and positive attitude
- Flexibility (shifts often start late afternoon/evening, seven days a week)
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Fluent in English
HGV/C+E (Class 1) Drivers – Benefits:
- Rates - £120 per 10 hour shift
- Guaranteed 10 hours per shift
- Overtime after 10 hours per shift paid at £15
- Extra shifts available
- Guaranteed 40 hours of work a week (on a rota), expectation is to work an additional 2 shifts if required
- Career progression (for the right candidate): Lead Driver, Driver Trainer, TV and Film Facilities Base staff
- Work is varied, does not involve long trunking, a fixed start and finish location
To submit your CV for this exciting HGV/C+E (Class 1) Driver opportunity, click ‘Apply’ today!