Come and join our team as our Receptionist / Reservationist at our luxury Fort in Portsmouth!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist / Reservationist at Solent Forts, Amazing Island Hotels located in our Port Office in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth.
Key responsibilities of the Receptionist / Reservationist include;
- Maintaining levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests
- Checking in/out of guests
- Ensuring that billing is accurate
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
- Seeking opportunities to up sell all areas and products in the hotel
- Assisting guests with any requests
- Taking reservations over the telephone and via other mediums
- Assist with arrival and departures of guest boats in including ropes and luggage.
- Schedule daily activities and promote onboard accordingly.
- To provide trio of fort tour to all guests when required.
Key Receptionist / Reservationist skills:
- Presentable, professional and well-spoken
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Good IT skills
- Good working knowledge of hotel reservation / Reception and rooms management systems preferred
- Rezlynx experience is a must- only applicants with it will be looked at
Although this position is land based, due to the Forts unique location, there may be a requirement for candidates to travel out to the Forts, therefore you must be able to travel by boat for a journey lasting up to an hour.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to excel in the role of our Receptionist / Reservationist, we'd love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.