Senior Structural Engineer
Amoria Bond are currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer for one of my key clients based in Hampshire.
The client is an international consulting engineering firm who specialise in projects where the land meets water (ports, coastal, waterfront developments, terminals). The Client carries engineering specialists in structural, coastal and civil engineering and is looking for a professional with over 8 years of maritime structural design experience. The successful Senior Engineer will perform engineering and design for structures in the near-shore area, including (but not limited to) quay walls, dolphins, piles, foundations, berthing and mooring structures, breakwaters and other concrete and steel structures in a marine environment. Projects are typically based internationally within the EMEA region, but led from the UK and USA office-based teams.
The successful Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
* Performing structural analysis, design, and inspection of waterfront structures, asset management and other maritime projects
- Professional recognition e.g. Chartered through ICE or similar equivalent
* Develop plans, specifications and inspection reports as needed
* Resolve design problems that may include performing field investigation or inspections, detailed design work, and detailed checking of design computations done by others, or general coordination of specific design aspects into a project
* Calculates quantity estimates
* Lead and mentor a small team of UK based Structural Engineers
* Work closely with other disciplines and liaise with wider technical teams in the US on international projects
The salary is negotiable subject to experience but is competitive in the market.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills please submit your application for immediate consideration to (url removed) or call (phone number removed).
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.