RDR are recruiting for a Contract Manager to be based in Hampshire. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 07:00 - 16:00. On offer is a competitive salary, dependent upon skills and experience, company vehicle or allowance, bonus and benefits package.
General Overview for the Contract Manager Role:
* Responsible for the day to day management of the service delivery of Hard Services to the BMW Group offices,
* Farnborough and the Wokefield Training Academy including the financial, safety and quality performance elements of the contract.
* Provide a safe and healthy environment and working conditions for all direct report employees.
* Comply with all the clients’ policies/procedures to ensure timely and effective implementation.
* Ensure contractual commitments are met in accordance with contract SLA’s / KPIs and other requirements detailed within the contract documentation.
* Drive quality, innovation and continuous improvement
* To be customer focused within all areas of operational activities and maximise relationships with clients.
* Develop new business and relationships
Qualifications and Experience for the Contract Manager Role:
* C&G or equivalent qualifications in a relevant engineering discipline
* Previous experience as a Contract Manager or in a similar role, in prestigious corporate office environment is essential
* Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
* Experience in CAFM, Finance and Intranet HR / Payroll Systems
* Experience in P&L management
Skills and knowledge for the Contract Manager Role:
* Possess a high degree of attention to detail
* Proactive and enthusiastic Team Player that brings out the best in others
* Is numerate and analytical and financially aware
* Possesses MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills
* Health and Safety aware in all aspects of the business
* Has a clear understanding of EMS and its importance
* Highly customer focused with a capacity to learn and progress
* Knowledge and understanding of GMP procedures (desirable)
How to apply for the Contract Manager Role:
Please apply directly for the Contract Manager Role
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process for the Contract Manager Role.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.