Exciting trainee roles in Recruitment for new graduates, based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
As a result of exceptional growth, we are looking to recruit new graduates to work as Graduate Recruitment Consultants and Graduate Recruitment Resourcers at our offices on a rural business park in Fareham near Portsmouth. You will be working in a team of graduates and full training will be provided.
We are a successful and vibrant recruitment company that has been growing every year since our foundation. In response to increased demand from our clients, we have created opportunities for graduates in both recruitment consultant sales and in candidate resourcer roles. We offer excellent prospects for career progression and a friendly, fast-paced workplace. You don't need previous experience, but you should be a recent graduate who is competitive, ambitious and excellent on the telephone.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is one of the UK's top 250 recruitment companies and has built up an enviable reputation for professionalism. We have an exciting, enthusiastic environment that helps our Graduates to perform well and to progress through the business. You will be paid a good basic salary and will also be able to earn commission and bonuses on top, so that your earnings can increase substantially year on year.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A private healthcare scheme
- Charity dress down days, early finishes on fridays, incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, you must be a recent graduate or graduating in 2019 and you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.