Logistics Operative/Van Driver - Portsmouth - £17k-£18k
Amour Recruitment are looking for an experienced Logistics Operative/Van Driver for our UK Industry leading client based in Portsmouth to support the Asset Retire and Logistic team, carrying out goods in and despatch duties, collecting customer assets, Van driving and general warehouse activities.
• Perform goods in duties, unload vehicles, check and unpack receipts, including accurate and timely data entry to Navision/ Access databases.
• Picking stock for despatch from the stocks, checking and packing goods in preparation for shipping.
• Asset tagging new customer stock received pre-storage into the warehouse.
• Move/ transfer stock within the warehouse and between warehouses on site using trucks and trollies.
• Maintaining tidiness and organisation within all Bell Warehouses. Sweeping up and putting the rubbish in the bins.
• Assist Bell drivers in Customer site shredding and asset collections. Loading vehicles.
• Van Driving to support Collection and Deliveries to Customer sites.
• Inventory stock checks of assets held in the warehouse.
• Good PC skills including Excel, Word and Outlook. Confident in entering data into databases.
• Experience of working within a warehouse environment.
• Able and willing to work flexibly and undertake a range of tasks and duties
• Organised and methodical, able to receive instruction and guidance and report back
• Customer Contact is required which will require the role holder to be of smart appearance. A company uniform is provided including PPE.
• A current Fork Lift license. Bendy
• A current Clean manual driving licence
If you feel this role is suited for you please apply or call Liam direct on (phone number removed)