Intermediate Electrical Engineer - Southampton
Intermediate Electrical Engineer - Building Services
My client is an award winning M&E Building Services Consultancy looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their busy office in Southampton. They pride themselves on sustainable engineering solutions and have been in operation for 20 years, all the while growing their business to the level it is today.
The role of Electrical Design Engineer will see you carrying out detailed design in the Healthcare, Education, Science, Commercial, Leisure and Residential sectors including Small power, CCTV, Access Systems and Lighting (Internal & External)
There are genuine opportunities of career progression and a realistic career path within the business which has been taken advantage of my many of their current employees.
To be considered for this role you will have:
* A degree or equivilent qualification in Electrical Engineering or similar
* Chartered status or working towards this
* Competency in design and calculation software such as Amtech, Dialux and Relux
* Experience in designing Small power supply, CCTV systems and Lighting
* Ideally experience in the above sectors, however Commercial and Residential as a minimum
* A full, clean UK driving license
The client is only considering candidates in the local area or within a comfortable commutable distance from Southampton for this role.
If you would like to know more or to apply, please call Charlie Weeks on (phone number removed).