Residential Child Support Worker
£17,000 - £25,000 OTE
BS Social Care are delighted to offer the rare opportunity to work as a full time Residential Child Care Practitioner in an established & rapidly growing Child Care group in the Ringwood area. This residential home setting is a completely new expansion for our client, meaning it`s a great time to join them & progress your career.
This service provides short-term support for Children in crisis aged 8-17 in a residential setting.
- Life, paid, personal or voluntary experience working with children
- Have the desire to work full time in child care.
- The aspiration to become NVQ qualified level 2/3 in child care
- A full driving licence (car not essential).
Contract / Terms:
- £17,000 - £25,000 earning potential
- 37 hours P/W
- Sleep ins
- Overtime Available
- Expanding company & new residential service
- Career progression & opportunities.
- 5.6 Weeks of annual leave.
- Funding & training towards level 2/3 in NVQ Child Care
- Pension Scheme.
- Extremely competitive salary & benefits
- Reward incentives for attendance & long service
For more information on the role or to apply please call Celine at BS Social Care on (phone number removed) or email your CV to: celine.deglos @ (url removed) - thank you and good luck with your job search!